Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hello World

Ground Control to Major Tom...hello....

Hi, my name is...well, I'm not going to tell you that. For now, it's Mr Melodicus (something alliterative that I came up with myself, rather wonderful, no?).

I'm seventeen, I've finished high school, I'm a guy, and I'm Australian. For now, that's all you need to know.

Here, I'll be posting thoughts...on stuff. My musings, basically, on Life, The Universe, and Everything!

I guess I'm a bit of a nerd, so I'll be wordy (as nerds are). But I'm not really into computer games...music, films, TV and sport beckon much more enticingly to me.

So I guess I'll be writing about stuff I discover, as well as anything pressing in my life, at any particular point in time...

I doubt anyone will read, but if you are, if there's another lonely soul out there reading my voice, then add a comment to my posts! It will feel very gratifying to know someone's reading.

Anyway, for now, I'm off to edit and beautify this place as best I can...which won't be very much. (This is my first foray into blogging, so I'm not much with page layouts).

Peace, love, Happy Unbirthday or Happy Birthday, whatever the case may be, and sleep well.

:D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:NINJA:

Mr Melodicus said...

I'll ninja you, in a minute, if you're not careful.

;) lol

Anonymous said...

:NINJA:

Unknown said...

Hello mysterious Mr Melodicus. Nerds rock!! Seriously, they're the best people!

Mr Melodicus said...

Too right chellekat...

And remember...being a nerd doesn't necessarily mean sitting inside doing maths or computer games all day long...

...nerds have style!

Unknown said...

Nerds are cool because they think they're not cool.