Friday, December 28, 2007

Musings...december 28

Well, here are some things that crossed my mind today...

I got very angry when I learnt about what happened in Pakistan this morning. Benazir Bhutto being assassinated is pretty much another nail in the coffin for Pakistani democracy...but then again, I wouldn't want to write too much about this...I might get killed by Islamic extremists! (Or maybe I'll be silenced by the Musharaf regime...)

Then I went to the Boxing Day Test and Australia kept on keeping on, being dominant and boring as usual, whilst Kumbly, Gangles and their gang of incompetent fielders flailed around, letting balls go for four and what not. As much as I love seeing Australia wallop teams by an innings and a million runs, it would be a pleasant change to see an actual contest from time to time. It was stinking hot in Melbourne today and I was extremely glad I had a seat in the shade, although I did have to dress well (being in the MCC) and so I wore jeans. A very BAAAD idea. (Oh well, even geniuses make bad choices sometimes.)

Hmm...what else happened today...

Oh, I spent more time on the Natalie Gauci forum. (Natalie Gauci = one of the few decent people ever to be on an Idol competition). I practically live there nowadays. If perchance there is someone out there reading, join the forum and join the fun.

I listened to the 3am remix of Gotye's "Hearts A Mess" again. It is quickly becoming one of my very favouritest songs.

I ate Weetbix for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, fish for dinner...

OK, now I'm boring you.

Hopefully in the New Year, I'll have something a bit more enthralling for all you readers (yes, all five of you!) to devour.

;) peace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Should post a link to the Nat forum! Oh wait, will we get too many weirdos then? Or will they just feel at home?!

And isn't Gotye fantastic... seeing him at the ARIAs got me interested...

I'm honoured to be one of your five readers!! Perez Hilton eat your heart out!!!

Mr Melodicus said...

Yes, I'm honoured to have you as one of my five readers too. :D

Gotye rocks but I'm really digging this remix of that song by some guy called Joe Hardy...sounds cool.

Perez Hilton? Perez...who?

Oh...and the Nat forum..

well, there's only one way to find out!

www.nataliegauci.com.au/forum/home.do

;) peace