Thursday, February 7, 2008

Lazy Me

Unfortunately my tenth post brings nothing but an apology. I missed So You Think You Can Dance? again last night, and hence I have no review for you, AGAIN. Never you mind, there is no way I'm missing Sunday's show. Even if I'm out I'll make sure that it's taped...or at least try to. I guess I'm just going to have to rely on readers to fill me in on the shenanigans from the previous two episodes.

I suppose I do have a legitimate excuse for missing the show though - I went to the soccer at the Telstra Dome, where Australia gave Qatar, the minute Arabian tax haven, a walloping. We had terrific seats, there was a great atmosphere and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was the first time I'd been to a soccer match - the first of many, I hope. Perhaps, when I'm out of university and rich (lol...fat chance), I'll travel to see the Socceroos in the World Cup - 2014, maybe? 2018 might be better...anyhow, enough speculation, that's my excuse. So yeah.

Other than that, my s key isn't working very well at all - I keep leaving the s off verbs and the like - I have to press it down about three times for it to work - I have my little school leavers function tonight followed by a jovial get-together with friends. I'm cleaning out the study and praying for some work, and wihing (there's an example of the lost s) ... wishing that some nice cash would come my way.

;) peace out

No comments: